At Martin & Wagner, P.A., our Loretto, MN divorce attorneys guide you through the divorce process and protect your rights. The end of a relationship whether it is a contested or uncontested divorce, annulment, legal separation or the end of a domestic partnership, can be one of the most difficult times in a person's life. There are many factors to consider; from how to divide the property to how it will affect your children. The divorce attorney you choose is extremely important to having a trusted, experienced advocate on your side to guide you through the process.
Call us today to schedule a consultation at 763-425-6330.
Family Law - MN Divorce Attorney Becky Martin.
· Divorce | Separation | Annulment - Loretto, MN
· Child Custody - Loretto, MN
· Child Support & Spousal Support / Alimony - Loretto, MN
· Paternity - Loretto, MN
· Modifications & Enforcement - Loretto, MN
· Mediation - Loretto, MN
· Parenting Time / Visitation - Loretto, MN
· Third Party | Grandparent Visitation - Loretto, MN
· Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements - Loretto, MN
Estate Planning - Loretto, MN Wills & Trusts Attorney Becky Martin.
· Estate Planning & Wills
· Contingent Trust & Single Parent Wills
· Powers of Attorney
· Health Care Directives
· Intestate Estates (No Will)
· Designation of Temporary Custodian
Whatever your legal needs may be, our lawyers are here to help. Call us to discuss your case with a MN Family Lawyer at 763-425-6330. We offer a FREE 1/2 hour initial consultation.