When you are charged with DUI, theft, assault or other crime in Minnesota, it can seem like everything you have worked for all of your life is going to be lost. You may be embarrassed, intimidated, and not know where to begin to defend yourself against criminal charges. This can be especially frightening if this is your first contact with the criminal justice system.
At the Champlin, MN criminal defense law firm of Martin & Wagner, you will find a forward-thinking criminal defense lawyer who will act quickly and efficiently on your behalf. Call us today to schedule a consultation at 763-425-6330.
Criminal Defense - MN Criminal Defense Lawyers Ethne Hedren & J. Matthew Holson
· Assault - Champlin, MN
· DUI / DWI - Champlin, MN
· Orders for Protection -Champlin, MN
· Probation Violation - Champlin, MN
· Traffic Violations - Champlin, MN
Divorce - Champlin, MN Family Law Attorney Becky Martin.
· Divorce, Legal Separation, Annulment
· Parenting Time / Visitation
· Child Custody
· Child Support
· Third Party / Grandparent Visitation
· Spousal Support | Maintenace | Alimoney
Estate Planning - Champlin, MN Wills & Trusts Attorney Becky Martin.
· Estate Planning & Wills
· Designation of Temporary Custodian
· Intestate Estates (No Will)
· Powers of Attorney
· Contingent Trust & Single Parent Wills
· Health Care Directives
Whatever your legal needs may be, our lawyers are here to help. Call us to discuss your case with a MN criminal defense lawyer at 763-425-6330. We offer a FREE 1/2 hour initial consultation.